Picture of the week

Picture of the week
James Chandler, Norrish Creek, Mission British Columbia

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Englishman Falls Video




On our way to the Puntledge River Festival this year me and my friends stopped over in Englishman falls for a quick park and huck. This was my third attempt to run the falls, both other times the flows had been to high or to low. When we rolled up to the parking lot I was quite disappointed to see search and rescue, RCMP, and park rangers swarming around. The falls are illegal to run and all the heat was there looking for some lost hiker. So after a quick negotiation with the head of search and rescue we were on our way down to the falls. Even the cops didn't seem to mind. I'm told the falls are 24 feet tall, and have to be the cleanest falls Ive ever seen. I'm told by the locals that it was on the upper end of run able before a large hole forms at the bottom.

















Jay Clarke



















Yours truly





















Curtis Mchale

















Dan Bently














Also Dan Bentley

No comments: